The City of Coral Gables COVID-19 testing will officially reopen next week. Sources tell Gables Insider the official target date will be Wednesday, July 22nd.
The City has posted instructions on its official site for residents to follow in order to secure a testing appointment. Details can be found below:
The City’s COVID-19 PCR Viral test site is available for residents to self-schedule. The City sponsored COVID test site is a non-refundable / fee for service that is available to City Residents over the age of 4 years old. COVID Testing appointments are limited and subject to change based on laboratory availability.
The City of Coral Gables is sponsoring COVID-19 Viral Swab testing for residents. This is a fee for service and is NON-REFUNDABLE. The Cost for the TEST is $95.00 and all payments will be accepted via this online portal. There is no onsite payment available.
This drive thru only service is open to any City of Coral Gables Resident over the age of 4 years old. Testing dates are subject to change based on resident demand and laboratory availability.
- A test must be purchased for every person in the vehicle.
- Tests are available for ages 4 and older.
- Bring a valid photo ID documenting a Coral Gables address.
- Testing Site is located at: 360 Greco Avenue Coral Gables, Florida
- Please arrive 10 min prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Do not leave your vehicle once you are in the line. A healthcare technician will come to your car.
Non-refundable payment must be completed in full to guarantee your appointment time. Reservations made without a completed payment will be cancelled.
Additional testing options can be found on the City’s website https://www.coralgables.com/COVID-19Testing. The webpage includes numerous locations where residents can obtain a COVID-19 PCR Viral and/or Antibody test.