The next Coral Gables City Commission is Tuesday, October 8th starting at 9:00am at City Hall (405 Biltmore Way).
Click Here for a Copy of the Agenda
Click Here to view the meeting live online
- Public Hearing – Transfer of Development Rights (TDRs) for the proposed project referred to as “220 Miracle Mile”. This is a hotel development project that was proposed at the Planning and Zoning Board without parking for guests or staff in front of Hillstone restaurant on Miracle Mile.
- An update on the sale of the City owned parking lot in front of Doctor’s Hospital
- Update regarding Cocoplum resurfacing and Miami-Dade County (Vice Mayor Lago)
- Discussion about parking issues at Carlos S. Kakouris Park (Commissioner Fors, Jr. )
- Discussion regarding reported instances of missed trash and recycling collection. (Commissioner Fors, Jr. )