Miami-Dade County Commissioner Raquel Regalado is launching the 2022 cycle of Mom & Pop grants for small businesses in District 7!
Applications to apply for up to a $3,000 grant will be accepted March 21 through April 8.
Applications are available:
- Online at https://www.miamidade.gov/global/government/commission/district07/home.page
- Via email at [email protected]
- In person at the District 7 office – 3071 SW 38th Ave, Miami, FL 33146
Completed applications must be returned no later than 4 p.m. on April 8, via [email protected] or dropped off at the district office.
- Business must be within District 7
- Business must have been in operation for at least 2 years
- It must be a for-profit business
- A physical address is required
- No P.O Box as mailing address allowed
- Homebase businesses can apply
- Must not be part of a national chain
- Businesses that received Mom & Pop funding in the past two (2) years are not eligible
Find a District 7 map here: https://gisweb.miamidade.gov/countycommission/index.html?config=DistrictConfigs/District7.json
Informational sessions for any interested businesses will be conducted via Zoom at 6pm on March 30 (English) and April 1 (Spanish).
For additional information, contact us: 305-375-5680 or [email protected].