What Grade Would You Give To The Condition Of Our City Streets:
Here are the streets you told us need most attention – IN YOUR WORDS! :
- Alhambra North of Bird
- Alhambra, San Amaro, Granada
- Almansa, South of Sunset
- Blue Road at Riviera Country Club
- Davis Road
- Ponce de Leon
- Overall All the Streets in Coral Gables
- Ponce, the five blocks north of Tamiami Trail!
- Sorolla from Granada to Ferdinand
- University Drive
- Alleys that run parallel to 37th Ave
- All Of them!!
- Miracle Mile pavers not designed for crosswalk
- Red Road in Gables by the Sea
- The spot in Alhambra in your photo!
We thank you for your participation and feedback. We will look at these roads and do follow up short pieces on the condition of our roads in The City Beautiful. In the meantime, report any hazardous conditions to the City of Coral Gables.